Why pay for additional coaching?
The Simply Music Teacher Training program encompasses not only curriculum content, but also business practices and relationship management as well as a whole new philosophy about music education and how to deliver it. As a result, many teachers find that individualized coaching from an experienced teacher greatly facilitates the growth and success of their studios, allowing for greater earning potential and confidence in operating their studios. My background and experience includes:
- Extensive background in piano, including traditional teaching
- Teaching Simply Music exclusively since 2003
- Passion for the shared lesson model
- Operating a large studio
- Leasing a commercial studio space and employing teachers
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Author of Simply Music Supplemental Programs
- Unwavering dedication to preserving the integrity of the Simply Music philosophy and curriculum
Rates & Payment
All sessions are 60 minutes
Individual Coaching: $85 per session
Shared Coaching: $65 each per session (2 teachers)
$50 each per session (3-4 teachers)
After submitting the registration form, you will receive an invoice to pay via PayPal.
Once I receive payment, I will email you a link to my online calendar where you may schedule your session(s).